I promised a blog today so a quick post just so I don't break a promise. We ended up going camping and I had no time or internet to post.
I also mentioned I would update you guys with a list of projects that are in the works. So really quickly I have a few projects that are half done like most people I know.
- Antique rocking chair - just need to upholster it
- Vintage steamer trunk - just need to repair the veneer on the lid
- Antique china hutch - needs a complete rebuild
- Crokinole board - needs a couple finishing touches then it's done
- Several shop jigs - need to tweak so they work properly
- Tool chest and cabinet - need to complete
So, just judging by the list of these I will be busy until the new year. I know it doesn't look like much but each one will require several hours of my time except the steamer truck, that one just needs some ambition. I also have an order for six pens and each one of those will take two hours. That is a commission job so it take priority over the other non-paying jobs.
Have a blessed day and hug a mom.